Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, leftover idli nuggets. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook leftover idli nuggets using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Leftover Idli Nuggets:
- Make ready 3 idli
- Make ready 2 big potatoes boiled and mashed
- Prepare 1 big onion chopped
- Prepare 5-6 green chilli chopped
- Make ready 1 tsp cheese
- Prepare 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Make ready 1 tsp chaat masala
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepare As needed bread crumbs
- Take 1 tbsp maida and corn flour paste
- Make ready As needed oil for frying
Instructions to make Leftover Idli Nuggets:
- Take bowl add idli crushed and potatoes mashed, onion chopped, green chilli chopped, red chilli powder,cheese,garam masala,chaat masala,salt and mix it well and make a dough.
- Now spread some oil on hand and make nuggets from dough.
- Now make paste of maida and corn flour and make bread crumbs.Deep idli nuggets in maida and corn flour paste and spread in bread crumbs.
- Take kadai and oil for deep frying.add nuggets one by one in oil for frying.
- Serve hot with ketchup or chutney.
You should include several superfoods in your diet each day. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Throw in whole food grains and nuts. See to it that you include proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will help solve your weight gain problems. Following a green living meal plan will provide you with just what you need to become healthy and fit. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system improves. You can expect to have a healthy future by modifying your food choices right now.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food leftover idli nuggets recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!