Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, cauliflower korma. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook cauliflower korma using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cauliflower Korma:
- Get Vegetable oil
- Get 1 Onion
- Prepare 2 medium sweet potato
- Get 1 large cauliflower
- Make ready 4 gloves of garlic
- Take 30 g fresh ginger
- Make ready 2 teaspoons turmeric
- Make ready 1 1/2 tablespoons garam masala
- Take 3 tablespoons unsweetened coconut yoghurt
- Get 400 ml vegetable stock
- Make ready 80 g ground almonds
- Prepare 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Get Almond flakes
Instructions to make Cauliflower Korma:
- Put 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil into a casserole pot on a medium heat. While the oil heats up, peel and dice the onion, then add it to the pot and fry for 5 minutes until golden brown.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and dice into 2½cm chunks, then add to the pot and fry for 10 minutes.
- Trim the cauliflower into florets, and leave to one side. Peel and chop the garlic and ginger, then add to the pot along with the turmeric, garam masala and nutmeg. Fry for 2 minutes, adding an extra splash of oil, if needed.
- Add the cauliflower florets to the pot along with 200ml of vegan single cream, the vegetable stock, ground almonds, maple syrup and a large pinch of salt and pepper. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer with the lid on for 10 minutes, or until the cauliflower is soft. If the sauce is a little thin, simmer for an extra 5 minutes with the lid off
- Finally, heat the naans in a toaster or microwave and serve topped with the flaked almonds
Your daily diet should contain at least a few of these super foods. Why not add several beans or blueberries? Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole grains, and oats, along with an assortment of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Furthermore, you may wish to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will get rid of your weight problems. Green living equips you with a great diet plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. You will discover that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fight against disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by modifying your food choices today.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food cauliflower korma recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!