Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, hamburger buns. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hamburger buns using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Hamburger Buns:
- Make ready 235 ml warm water
- Take 45 ml lukewarm milk
- Make ready 10 g dry yeast
- Prepare 35 g white sugar
- Prepare 1 egg, beaten
- Take 375 g bread flour
- Prepare 42 g all purpose flour
- Get 8 g salt
- Make ready 37 g unsalted room temperature butter
- Get Sesame seeds (optional)
- Get Egg Wash
- Get 15 ml water
- Prepare 1 egg
Instructions to make Hamburger Buns:
- In a small bowl, combine the water, sugar, milk, and yeast. Let rest until bubbly.
- In a separate, large bowl, whisk together the bread flour, all purpose flour, and salt. Then, add the butter and use your fingers to ‘crumble’ it.
- Combine the yeast mixture and flour mixture together and add the egg, and mix until a dough forms.
- Scrape the dough onto an unfloured surface and knead it for 5-7 minutes, with the help of a dough scraper. Even though the dough is sticky, resist flouring the dough and/or surface.
- Transfer the dough into a greased bowl and cover with cling wrap or a lid. Let proof for about 1-2 hours, or until doubled.
- Divide the proofed dough into 8 equal parts and start shaping them into balls. If the dough is still sticky, you can use a bit of flour.
- Line them onto a baking tray with a sheet of parchment paper, about 5cm apart. Then, cover with a damp kitchen towel and let rest for another 1-2 hours.
- Once dough has doubled in size, use egg wash to brush the buns. Optionally, sprinkle sesame seeds to taste. In the meantime, preheat the oven to 400F/200°C. Then, place a shallow pan of water in the bottom of the oven. If your oven is a steam oven (like ours), there is no need to do this.
- Bake the buns for about 15 minutes. Turn the baking sheet around halfway through baking (at around 7-8 minutes).
- Cut the hamburger buns in half and toast with butter for a delicious burger!
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Although you may already consume a lot of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food hamburger buns recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!