Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, crock pot chile verde. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crock Pot Chile Verde is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Crock Pot Chile Verde is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have crock pot chile verde using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Chile Verde:
- Make ready 6 jalepenos
- Take 5 tomatillos
- Get 1 can green salsa (big can)
- Take 1 clove garlic
- Make ready 1 cup green onions
- Get 6 lb pork stew meat
Instructions to make Crock Pot Chile Verde:
- Season pork stew meat with basic seasoning. I used pepper, seasoning salt and garlic salt. Place in bottom of crock pot.
- Blend garlic, green onions, tomatillos, and jalepenos in blender. Add mixture over meat in crock pot.
- Add large can of green salsa over meat in crockpot. Stir everything together with big spoon. Make sure all meat is covered in blender mixture and green salsa.
- Add top to crockpot and cook on low for 8 hrs.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food crock pot chile verde recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!