Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, shrimp/sausage boil. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook shrimp/sausage boil using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp/Sausage Boil:
- Prepare 1 lb shrimp (clean/no tail)
- Get 4 tablespoons minced garlic
- Get 3/4 cup Old Bay
- Get 2 cups melted butter
- Take 1 sausage package
- Take 1 lb small red potatoes
- Get 3 corn husks (or 6 small frozen husks)
- Take Pepper
- Make ready Salt
- Take Lemon garnish/juice (optional)
- Get Parsley
Instructions to make Shrimp/Sausage Boil:
- Cut the corn in 4s and the potatoes. Bring to boil until ready. (You can also just boil them and then cut them afterwards).
- Cut sausage and place to the side.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place the following into a bowl: corn, potatoes, sausages, and uncooked shrimp. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add one cup of melted butter. Add 2 Tblespoon of Old Bay. Mix together. Add mixture to pan
- Bake at 400 degrees and for 30 minutes or until shrimp is cooked (pink)
- Once out the oven add the remaining Old Bay and melted butter. Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges. Enjoy!
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food shrimp/sausage boil recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!