Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, refreshing paan-nankhatai. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Refreshing Paan-Nankhatai is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Refreshing Paan-Nankhatai is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have refreshing paan-nankhatai using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Refreshing Paan-Nankhatai:
- Prepare 6-7 fresh Betel leaves (Paan ka patta)
- Make ready 1 cup Maida (plain flour)
- Get 1/2 cup Besan (gram flour)
- Get 1/4 cup Sooji (semolina)
- Make ready 1/3 cup Desiccated Coconuts
- Make ready 1/2 cup Ghee
- Take 1/3 cup powdered Sugar
- Make ready 1 tbsp Malai or full fat milk
- Make ready 1 tbsp hung Curd/yogurt
- Prepare 1 tsp Rose essence
- Get 3/4 tsp Baking powder
- Make ready 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- Take 1/4 tsp salt
- Take Few red glazed and sliced Cherries
Instructions to make Refreshing Paan-Nankhatai:
- Wash betel leaves properly, remove stems and chop roughly. Sift the dry ingredients Maida, Besan, Sooji, baking powder, baking soda, salt. Add desiccated coconut powder too. Mix well and keep aside.
- ● Blend betel leaves along with Ghee, Sugar, Rose essence, Malai and Curd to a smooth and creamy mixture. (I used food processor here to blend). ● Now pour the creamy mixture to the dry ingredients and Combine everything together to form a non-sticky dough. Note :- If it's dry add 1 or 2 tsp milk and if it's sticky(like mine was) keep it in freezer for 10 mins and then again mix well.
- Pinch medium sized balls from the dough. Roll them in palm and slightly flatten. Place them in a greased baking tray while keeping some space between them. Press half sliced cherries on top gently.
- Bake them in a pre-heated oven at 180°C for 18-20 mins till deep golden at the bottom. (After 12-13 mins of baking, you'll notice the cookies puffing up, then press the Cherries again gently and continue baking).
- When cooled, keep Paan Nankhatai in an airtight container.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you presently consume a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food refreshing paan-nankhatai recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!