Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, sopa de tortilla. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sopa de Tortilla is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Sopa de Tortilla is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have sopa de tortilla using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sopa de Tortilla:
- Take 6 Pack tortillas
- Prepare 1 Olive oil or cooking spray
- Take 2 Skinless chicken breast fillets
- Take 1 Sachet taco seasoning mix
- Take 1 Litre chicken stock
- Get 3 cup Boiling water
- Take 2 packages 2 minute noodles, crunched up
- Take 600 grams Chunky salsa
- Take 1 1/2 cup Fresh continental parsley, roughly chopped
- Take 1 Punnet cherry tomatoes, chopped
- Take 1 Season to taste
Steps to make Sopa de Tortilla:
- Preheat oven to 180*C.
- Cut buritto tortillas into approx 2cm wide by 7cm golden brown.
- Brush chicken fillets with oil and sprinkle half the taco seasoning mix over chicken.
- Heat some oil in a large pot/ sauce pan and cook chicken filletsuntil cooked through. Remove chicken and slice thinly.
- Add chicken stock and chunky salsa to pot, heat.
- Add chicken slices, water, tomato and noodles (including flavour sachets) and simmer until noodles soften.
- Add majority of of parsley and simmer for a further minute, saving a little to garnish over a drizzle of sour cream and serve with tortilla chips. Doesn't really need seasoning on serving. - This soup tasted great- Enjoy!
- Beef & Cheese Chimichangas with Sopa de tortilla & Salad O Mexico!
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food sopa de tortilla recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!