Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, hilachas. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Hilachas is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Hilachas is something which I have loved my whole life.
Hilachas (Guatemalan Shredded Beef in Tomato-Tomatillo Sauce). Hilachas is a staple of Guatemalan cuisine, a red-colored stew featuring ingredients such as shredded beef and vegetables such as tomatoes, potatoes, squash, or carrots. Las Hilachas son un delicioso platillo tradicional en Guatemala que se prepara con carne de res cortada en hebras o hilos (de donde viene su nombre). Последние твиты от Hilachas (@hilachas). @hilachas. Hilachas (u prijevodu doslovce znači - krpe) su pravo, rasno gvatemalsko jelo koje Gvatemalci pripremaju skoro svakodnevno.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have hilachas using 10 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Hilachas:
- Get 2 tbsp garlic
- Prepare 1 onion
- Make ready 2 lb flank steak
- Prepare 2 small pasilla Ancho chile (dry)
- Make ready 1 California chile (dry)
- Get 1 ground cumin
- Make ready 8 tomatoes
- Prepare 3 large tomatillos
- Get 4 large white potatoes
- Make ready 1 rice (optional)
El autor ha deshilachado tela de algodón y tela de seda y formado un ovillo o pelota de hilachas. SoundCloud is an audio platform that lets you listen to what you love and share the sounds you create. Stream Tracks and Playlists from hilachas on your desktop or mobile device. Download Hilachas stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices.
Steps to make Hilachas:
- Season meat with salt pepper and cumin
- Brown the meat
- Meanwhile quarter onion and dice garlic add to pot
- Quarter tomatoes then add to pot
- Quarter tomatillos then add to pot
- Add water enough to cover the meat
- Add the dry chile's
- Bring to boil then reduce to low and cover
- Cook on low for about 3-4 hours until meat is tender
- Take the meat out and shred
- Blend the water with veggies and spices to create a sauce
- In a separate pan have heat on high with 2 Tsp. Of oil and fry meat add about 1tsp. Of garlic, fry until meat is crispy
- Add sauce back with meat
- Cut potatoes like french fries
- Add to sauce and simmer until potatoes are done
- Serve on top of a bed of rice
- Enjoy :)
- Side note* please remember to also season the sauce with salt and pepper I also go a little heavy on cumin but it's all on owns preferences my mom goes light on hers so that's why I leave it up to you.
Stream Tracks and Playlists from hilachas on your desktop or mobile device. Download Hilachas stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Definición de Hilachas, descubre el significado y todas las acepciones que tiene Hilachas también puedes ver su etimología, su categoría gramatical, como es Hilachas como Plural De Hilacha. Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary. Jump to navigation Jump to search.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food hilachas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!