Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, japanese gyoza dumplings. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have japanese gyoza dumplings using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Gyoza Dumplings:
- Get For the filling
- Take 250 g 20% Fat minced pork
- Prepare 1 x Large Field Mushroom or Shiitake
- Prepare 3-4 Spring Onions
- Make ready 1 tsp white pepper
- Prepare 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- Take 1 tsp sesame oil
- Take 1 tsp dark soy sauce
- Make ready 1 tsp mirin
- Take 1 tsp shaping rice wine
- Get 120 g Raw King prawns roughly chopped
- Get Thumb sized piece of ginger minced
- Prepare For the wrappers
- Get 120 g bread flour
- Take 120 g plain flour
- Prepare 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Make ready 120-150 ml just boiled water
- Make ready corn flour(for dusting)
Instructions to make Japanese Gyoza Dumplings:
- Mix all the ingredients from the filling section into a blow and cover with clingfilm. Refrigerate for several hours so that the ingredients can get to know one another.
- Sift the flour into a large bowl.
- Add salt to the water and mix until completely dissolved.
- Add the water into the flour little by little, stirring with a rubber spatula. You will eventually need to use your hands to form the dough into a ball.
- Transfer the dough to the work surface and knead the dough for 10 minutes, the texture of the dough will be much smoother.
- Cut the dough in half.
- Shape each half into a long sausage. Wrap in clingfilm and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes unwrap the dough. Sprinkle a little corn flour on to the work surface and roll out each log so that is about 1mm thick
- Use a 2.5 inch biscuit cutter to cut out the rounds.
- Dust each one with some corn flour, stack up on a plate and cover with clingfilm
- Now you can fill each wrapper with a heaped teaspoon of the filling mixture and pleat into the desired dumpling shape
- Pre heat a pan with a tbsp of oil, Place the Gyoza's int it and fry until nice an crispy underneath. Now pour in about 50ml of water and put the lid on the pan. Steam until no more liquid is left in the pan.
- Serve with you favourite dipping sauce and enjoy
Make sure you incorporate these superfoods into your diet. Why not include a few beans or blueberries? Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole grains, and oats, along with a mix of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Also, you may wish to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat the foods in this list, you will never have a weight problem again. Adopting a green living eating plan will provide you with just what you need to be healthy. You will find that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fend off disease. Prepare for a healthy future by making positive changes to your eating habits today.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food japanese gyoza dumplings recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!