Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, vickys lighter christmas pudding, gf df ef sf nf. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vickys Lighter Christmas Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Vickys Lighter Christmas Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vickys lighter christmas pudding, gf df ef sf nf using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Lighter Christmas Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Prepare Stork block margarine or butter for greasing the tin
- Prepare gluten-free / plain flour
- Get baking powder
- Make ready sunflower / olive spread (Vitalite) / Stork block margarine
- Prepare raisins
- Get sultanas
- Prepare currants
- Get caster (superfine) sugar
- Make ready fresh gluten-free breadcrumbs
- Get mixed spice (see below)
- Get light coconut milk
- Get brandy
- Take Brandy Sauce to serve, see recipe linked below
Steps to make Vickys Lighter Christmas Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Grease a 2 pint / 1.2 litre pudding basin very well with some margarine
- Sift the flour and baking powder into a mixing bowl and add the sunflower spread / margarine, rubbing it in with your fingertips to create 'breadcrumbs'
- Mix in the raisins, sultanas, currants, sugar, breadcrumbs and mixed spice - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359496-vickys-sweet-mixed-spice-for-baked-goods
- Stir in the milk and brandy to make a really thick batter. You may need more milk if using gluten-free flour, around 2 tablespoons or so
- Spoon into the greased pudding bowl
- Cover with baking paper or foil with a pleat in the middle to allow space for the pudding to rise. Secure the paper/ foil under the rim of the bowl
- Get a large pan of water simmering and put the pudding bowl inside. The water should sit 2/3 of the way up the side of the bowl
- Put the lid on the pan and let the pudding steam for 3 hours. Take care removing the hot bowl from the pan
- Let cool if not serving immediately and recover with clean parchment/foil. The pudding will keep well in the fridge for up to 3 weeks
- Re-steam for 90 minutes before serving if the pudding has been cooled and stored
- You'll need to invert the pudding basin to get it out so put a plate over the top
- Carefully flip the plate and bowl over. The pudding will release easily
- Slice into 6 wedges and serve with my Sweet Brandy Cream Sauce or some hot custard - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357491-vickys-sweet-brandy-cream-sauce-for-christmas-pudding
These types of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you currently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time. Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food vickys lighter christmas pudding, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!