Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, beetroot halwa. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have beetroot halwa using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beetroot Halwa:
- Prepare 2 medium Beetroot
- Take 1 /3 cup mawa grated
- Make ready 2 tbsp milk powder
- Take 1/4 cup deshi ghee
- Make ready 1 pinch salt
- Make ready Sugar according to taste 1/2 tsp cardamon powder
- Make ready Roasted dry fruits for garnishment
Steps to make Beetroot Halwa:
- Clea, wash and grate beet-roots
- Take a pan. Heat with adding 2 tbsp ghee.
- Roast mawa with ghee and fry for 2 minutes in low medium flame.
- Now add grated beet-roots and a pinch of salt, fry till water evaporates.
- Mix sugar and milk powder,stir for 3 minutes. Now add rest of the ghee. Stir till coked beetroot gather.
Your daily diet should have at least some of these super foods. To start with, beans are great, and berries, particularly blueberries. Then, try to add several green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Throw in whole cereals and nuts. Additionally, you have to include yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will help solve your problems with gaining weight. Green living provides you with a healthy diet plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system gets healthier. You can expect to have a healthy future by altering your food choices today.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food beetroot halwa recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!