Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, melon balls and tapioca in coconut syrup (เมลอนสาคูน้ำกะทิ) 🍈 🥥. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious. Melon balls and tapioca in coconut syrup (เมลอนสาคูน้ำกะทิ) 🍈 🥥. Then add soy sauce, mirin dashi stock and sugar to your mix.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have melon balls and tapioca in coconut syrup (เมลอนสาคูน้ำกะทิ) 🍈 🥥 using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Melon balls and tapioca in coconut syrup (เมลอนสาคูน้ำกะทิ) 🍈 🥥:
- Prepare 1/2 melon or cantaloupe
- Get 1 tin coconut milk
- Prepare 1/2 cup sugar (can be palm sugar or caster sugar)
- Get 1/2 cup tapioca (I use 2 different colours so I put 1/4 red and 1/4 green and cook seperately)
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Get Some crushed ice
Instructions to make Melon balls and tapioca in coconut syrup (เมลอนสาคูน้ำกะทิ) 🍈 🥥:
- Cut up your melon in half, scoop all the seed in the middle out. Use a round scooper to scoop out your melon. You can also cut them into small dice shape too if prefer.
- Heat up coconut milk on low heat, add sugar and keep stirring until all dissolved then add pinch of salt. Mix well and turn heat off. Let it cool down.
- Rinse tapioca a few times and add some water just to cover the tapioca. Boil them on medium heat and consistently stirring it until tapioca become translucent and still have small white colour in the centre. Once you cook to that stage, drain them with colander and let some cold water run pass for a min. This will prevent tapioca stick together.
- I use 2 different colour so I cook them separately with the same method.
- Time to plate up, add some crushed ice at the bottom of your serving bowl or glass, add some tapioca in.
- Add some melon balls in.
- Add some coconut syrup on top.
- Add some more crushed ice on top and serve.
Your daily diet must contain at least a few of these super foods. To start with, beans are excellent, and berries, especially blueberries. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, together with an assortment of nuts, mainly walnuts. See to it that you consume proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will get rid of your problems with gaining weight. Adopting a green living diet plan will give you exactly what you need for good health. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body is likely to be free of disease. You can look forward to a healthy future by altering your food choices now.
Beat your eggs well in a bowl using either a fork, or chopsticks. Then add soy sauce, mirin dashi stock and sugar to your mix. Add a bit of salt and mix well again. Melon balls and tapioca in coconut syrup (เมลอนสาคูน้ำกะทิ) 🍈 🥥. Cut up all the vegetable, put all the ingredients in the slow cooker. Come back to check and stir a few times. Great recipe for Drunken noodles Stir-Fried Seafood (Pad Kee Mao) #HelpfulCook. Drunken noodles Stir-Fried Seafood (Pad Kee Mao In Thai cuisine, drunken noodles is a popular rice noodle dish. This dish is a hot and spicy stir fried noodles dish 'Kee Mao' means drunken. Great recipe for Pork and prawns Sumai. This is the same dim sum treat that's also spelled shu mai, siew mai, and siu mai or shao mai in Cantoniese. Folding shumai is even easier than folding wonton and pot stickers. With Sumai you just need to form the wrapper into a. Preheat a gas grill to medium-high or prepare a moderately high charcoal fire.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food melon balls and tapioca in coconut syrup (เมลอนสาคูน้ำกะทิ) 🍈 🥥 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!