Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, curd sabudana. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Curd Sabudana is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Curd Sabudana is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook curd sabudana using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Curd Sabudana:
- Get 1 cup sabudana
- Make ready 2 cup buttermilk
- Make ready 1/2 cup roasted and crushed peanut
- Take 2 tsp oil
- Get 1 tsp jeera( cumin)seeds
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Get 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Take 1 cup curd
- Make ready 1/2 tsp green chilli finely chopped
- Take As needed Coriander leaves for garnishing
Instructions to make Curd Sabudana:
- Heat 1 tsp oil in pan add sabudana and roast for 2 to 3 minutes add buttermilk and keep a side for 1 to 2 hour
- When sabudana soaked well add crushed peanut salt red chilli powder and mix well
- Now prepare tempering heat ghee or oil in pan then add cummin green chilli curry leaves.
- Mix this tempering with sabudana now add curd and finely chopped coriander leaves
- Mix well and serve.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Even though you may already eat a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food curd sabudana recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!