Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, paneer peanut & raw banana peel nuggets. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have paneer peanut & raw banana peel nuggets using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Paneer Peanut & Raw banana Peel Nuggets:
- Get 2 raw banana's peel
- Take 1 tbsp grated paneer
- Get 1 cup peanut crushed & roasted
- Prepare 2 slice bread
- Prepare 3 piece hilsha fish
- Make ready 1 egg
- Take 3 onions sliced & fried
- Take 2 onions sliced
- Get 2 garlic pods
- Get 4-5 green chillies chopped
- Make ready 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Get 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Get 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp maggi noodle masala
- Make ready 1/2 tsp cumin & coriander powder roasted together
- Make ready 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- Prepare 1 slice lemon juice
- Make ready 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- Make ready 1 cup oil
- Take to taste Salt
Instructions to make Paneer Peanut & Raw banana Peel Nuggets:
- Gather all the ingredients. Wash the raw banana peels then boil it with 1 onion, garlic pods, 1 green chilli, salt & required amount of water.
- Boil hilsha pieces with turmeric, red chilli powder, salt, lemon juice & required amount of water. After it is boiled, remove bones from the fish fillets.
- Blend boiled raw banana mixture & shredded fish fillets to a smooth paste.
- Except oil & bread crumbs take all the ingredients in a bowl, mix all the ingredients well with raw banana peel paste and boiled & shredded fish.
- Make nuggets out of this mixture & coat them with bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan, then deep fry the nuggets in oil.
- And your scrumptious Peanut Paneer & Raw banana Peel Nuggets are ready to serve! Serve it hot with tomato sauce or chutney.
These types of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. Although you may already eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food paneer peanut & raw banana peel nuggets recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!