Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, ground meat enchiladas. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Drain the grease and then sprinkle the meat with the. Using ground chicken or turkey instead of ground beef would make a good variation for saucy.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook ground meat enchiladas using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ground meat enchiladas:
- Get 3 small peeled potatoes
- Get 1 medium onion
- Prepare 3 garlic wedges
- Make ready 1.5 pounds ground meat
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon cumin
- Prepare Salt and pepper to taste when browning meat
- Make ready 1 tablespoon chili powder
- Get 1 can diced chili and tomatoes
- Get 1.5 cans tomato sauce (for sauce)
- Take 1 tbsp cumin (for sauce)
- Take 2 tbsp chili powder (for sauce)
- Make ready 2 minced garlic wedges or powder garlic (for sauce)
- Prepare 1 can chili (for sauce)
Steps to make Ground meat enchiladas:
- Dice the half the garlic and onion. Dice potatoes and cook with 2 tablespoons of butter. Add salt and pepper. Add 1 tbsp ground comino (cumin). Cook until browned and potatoes are tender. Then drain on paper towel on plate
- Add ground meat, the other half of the garlic, onion and brown. Add salt, pepper, 1 tbsp comino (cumin) and chili powder. Drain. Put back on stove and add can of drained diced chili and tomatoes. Add one can of tomato sauce. You can add a bit of water if too thick, but very little. Get your sauce going now in a 2 qt sauce pot. I also grate my cheese while the meat is cooking.
- Once meat and the stuff you put in it is done, add your potatoes, mix and place in bowl. Add two cups of grated cheese of choice. Mix it up and set aside.
- Put your sauce together. Add one can of no bean chili. Mix it up. Place on a low heat. At this time heat your oven to 350 degrees. In a small egg pan add oil to about 1/3 rd full. Heat on med low. Once warm place corn tortillas, one at a time, into the warmed oil to soften. The oil is hot enough when the tortilla get a few bubbles as if to fry. They will soften quick so watch them close.
- Sauce pic
- Get a 13x9 pan ready. Spay with nonstick spray. Put your softened tortilla on plate, add one or two tbsp of meat mixture onto tortilla and roll it up. Place face down into pan in a row. Pour sauce on top. Add more diced onions and shredded cheese on top. Place in oven until cheese is melted.
- All rolled, sauce on top, covered with cheese and onions. Place in the oven until cheese is melted.
- The final product
These changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. Although you may already consume a lot of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time. As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
Green enchilada sauce is all about roasted green chiles and tomatillos and is generally much hotter. Using ground chicken or turkey instead of ground beef would make a good variation for saucy. This easy ground beef enchilada recipe is loaded with juicy ground Cook the ground beef until no longer pink. Drain the grease and then sprinkle the meat with the. Divide the meat mixture evenly between tortillas. Place a couple of tablespoons of cheese mixture over meat, and roll up. Hearty Ground Beef Enchiladas are a go-to recipe on busy nights. Brown ground beef until thoroughly cooked; drain. Spoon meat mixture onto tortillas roll-up and place seam-side down in lightly. Ground Beef Enchiladas. on Paula Deens Food Network program. Fill each taco with spoonful of taco meat. For Enchiladas: Fill softened tortillas with meat filling and shredded Jack cheese. Ground Beef Enchilada Dip, Cheesy Ground Beef Enchilada Chili, The Ultimate Ground Beef Ground Beef Enchilada CasseroleGenius Kitchen. green bell pepper, tomatoes, seasoning salt. An enchilada (/ˌɛntʃɪˈlɑːdə/, Spanish: [entʃiˈlaða]) is a corn tortilla rolled around a filling and covered with a savory sauce. Enchiladas can be filled with various ingredients, including meats, cheese, beans, potatoes, vegetables or combinations. Any remaining meat or cheese may be sprinkled on top or sides of enchiladas. Made in the style of a tostada, golden fried corn tortillas, topped with a combination of ground meat, egg, cheese, tomatoes, and cabbage a favorite appetizer. Think about texture and balance-meats should be ground or slow-cooked and shredded (you don't want to have to cut through your enchilada to eat it); veggies should be pre-cooked. Sprinkle the enchiladas with the remaining cilantro and serve with the Mexican crema and Cotija cheese. Red Meat Chili and Chili Sauce: On a sheet tray or baking pan, arrange the onion, tomatillos.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food ground meat enchiladas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!