Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, smoky hariyali corn kebab. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Smoky hariyali corn kebab is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Smoky hariyali corn kebab is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Boneless chicken is flavored with fresh green herbs, marinated in curd, skewered and then grilled to perfection. Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook smoky hariyali corn kebab using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Smoky hariyali corn kebab:
- Make ready 1 cup chopped spinch
- Make ready 1 cup crushed corn kernels
- Make ready 1/2 cup chopped spring onion
- Get 2 nos. Boiled smashed potatoes
- Take 2 cube cheese
- Get 2 spoon ginger chilli paste
- Take 1 spoon turmeric powder
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Make ready 1 spoon kitchen king masala
- Take 2 spoon chopped coarinder
- Make ready 1 spoon lemon juice
- Make ready 1 spoon breadcrumbs for binding
- Get Semolina for rubbing
- Take Oil for shallow fry
- Take 1 pc charcoal
- Make ready 1 spoon ghee
Steps to make Smoky hariyali corn kebab:
- Heat oil in a pan. Add finely chopped spring onion and spinach. Saute for 2 minutes. Now add the crushed corn kernels. Add salt and cook for 5 minutes.
- Now add Ginger Chili paste, Turmeric powder, Kitchen King masala, Lemon Juice and stir
- Now add boiled potatoes and mix. Add coriander and cheese. Turn off the gas. Add bread crumbs if needed.
- Now make it to cool down and take in a bowl. And put a very small bowl in between. Heat the charcoal evenly. And put the coal in the small bowl. Put ghee on it. Cover the dish immediately as the smoke starts to come out. Open the dish after 5 minutes.
- Now make cutlets with the mold and rub them in semolina. Now shallow fry them both side till it become brown on tawa.
- Take in a serving plate and serve hot with sauce.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time. Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
Hariyali chicken kabab, also popularly called the green chicken kabab is a lip-smacking appetizer which is juicy, delectable, and spicy! Boneless chicken is flavored with fresh green herbs, marinated in curd, skewered and then grilled to perfection. Combine all these and you get the most exotic chicken recipe. finally, serve corn kebabs with tomato sauce and few slices of onion. Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest. Corn kebab recipe I took from a cookbook like my last kebab recipe. Just did few changes to suit our taste. Very simple, I have made it in combination oven,even if you don't have oven,you can try grilling in pan or just deep fry or shallow fry them as the original recipe calls for. Veg hariyali kebabs not deep fried / Healthy easy Indian appetizer recipe. no fry veg hariyali kebabs (healthier version) is a perfect Packed full of sharp, spicy and smoky flavour, they can be prepared well in advance and take little time to cook. They are also absolutely perfect for that. Hariyali chicken kebabs may not be the most famous tandoori chicken tikka but they taste so good and should be tried. The flavour of these succulent kebabs is amazing. Hariyali chicken tikka kebabs are best cooked on skewers if you have them. That is of course the same with all tandoori chicken tikka. Hariyali Kebab Recipe, How To Make Hariyali Kebab Recipe. Hariyali Kebab is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Side Dish or for breakfast and snacks. Hariyali Seekh Kebab is a delicious Kebab which you can serve with a delicious chutney of your choice for your party appetisers. Serve the Haryali Seekh Kebab Recipe along with Dhaniya Pudina Chutney for your party starters. If you like this recipe, you can also try other Kebab Recipes such as Green Chicken Kebab / Hariyali Chicken KebabPepper Delight. Then using a sturdy knife slice the cooked corn kernels. Be careful when slicing the corn kernels.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food smoky hariyali corn kebab recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!