Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, pan laddu | paan laddu | coconut & betel leaves balls | pan ke ladoo. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious. Coconut & Betel Leaves Balls
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook pan laddu | paan laddu | coconut & betel leaves balls | pan ke ladoo using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pan Laddu | Paan Laddu | Coconut & Betel Leaves Balls | Pan Ke Ladoo:
- Prepare 1.5 cup coconut powder
- Prepare 1/4 cup (for coating) coconut powder
- Prepare 6 nagarvel pan (betel)
- Make ready 400 gm CONDENSED MILK
- Make ready 1 tbsp ghee
- Take 1 tbsp gulkand
- Take pinch green food colour
Steps to make Pan Laddu | Paan Laddu | Coconut & Betel Leaves Balls | Pan Ke Ladoo:
- Take mixer jar and add chopped betel into it after removing center veins. Add condensed milk. Grind to make paste. Put a pan on gas with low flame. Add ghee and coconut powder. Roast for 2 minutes and keep stirring. Add betel paste into it. Mix well. Add pinch of green food colour. Mix well. Keep stirring till mixture become thick and lumpy. When it starts to separated from pan then turn off gas. Take out in another plate and let it cool down. After little hot, take small lemon size and roll
These sorts of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently consume lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time. Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food pan laddu | paan laddu | coconut & betel leaves balls | pan ke ladoo recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!