Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, aloo and french bean dry sabzi. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Aloo French Beans Sabzi Recipe with Step by Step Photos. I myself was never fond of them.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook aloo and french bean dry sabzi using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo and French bean Dry sabzi:
- Make ready 3 Large Potatoes
- Take 250 grams French beans
- Make ready 1 big onion chopped
- Take 1 big tomatoes chopped
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Cumin Seeds (Jeera)
- Make ready 1/8 teaspoon Asafoetida (Heeng)
- Get 1/3 teaspoon Turmeric Powder (Haldi)
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon Red Chilli Powder
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Coriander Powder
- Take 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- Get To Taste salt
- Prepare 1 tbsp oil
Instructions to make Aloo and French bean Dry sabzi:
- Heat some oil in a pan or kadhai. Add some Cumin Seeds (Jeera) to it. Fry till they start to splutter. Also add a pinch of Asafoetida.
- Add Onion saute for 5 minutes till onion get light brown. After that add diced potatoes to the pan. Fry them for 2-3 minutes till they start to brown very slightly.
- Now add chopped Green Beans to the pan.
- Now add Turmeric Powder (Haldi), Red Chilli Powder, Coriander Powder and Salt.
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook for 10 minutes till the potatoes and beans are cooked. Then sprinkle Garam Masala Powder on top.
- Add tomatoes and miix everything well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Aloo Beans is ready. Serve it hot with any Indian Bread like Roti or on the side of Dal Rice.
Be sure to add these superfoods into your diet. To start, beans are excellent, and berries, especially blueberries. Then, try adding some green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are a couple of other essentials. Be sure to include proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By eating these superfoods on a regular basis, you should eliminate any weight gain problems. You will enjoy optimal health as you opt to eat the green living way. You will discover that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fend off disease. Prepare for an awesome future by changing your eating habits today.
Hello everyone This is a very easy and delicious recipe Loved by all Can be packed in lunch box For more recipes - Watermelon cutting. Aloo French Beans Sabzi Recipe with Step by Step Photos. Generally, few people are fond of French Beans. I myself was never fond of them. But after I learned this Authentic Punjabi aloo beans ki sabzi recipe from my mother-in-law, I started relishing french beans. Aloo beans or aloo phali ki sabzi is a mildly spicy curry made of french beans cooked with potatoes. This dry mix vegetable is a quick and easy recipe which can be made when you are short of time. This recipe does not require onions or garlic, so it takes very little time to prepare. Recipe Index » Sabzis » Punjabi Aloo Beans Sabzi Recipe. Aloo Beans Recipe - a dry stir fry recipe, made in Punjabi style using basic spices, potatoes and green beans or french beans. Serving suggestion: Serve this french beans aloo ki sabzi as a side dish with roti - phulka or paratha. Punjabi Aloo Green Beans Sabzi recipe with step by step pictures. Like my other Punjabi Recipes this sabzi recipe is also from my neighbor Aunt. And in-return they fill my box with a yummy food. For making the aloo ki sabzi, heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan. Add the spices, boiled potatoes, sugar, lemon juice, coriander and cook on a medium flame If you have got boiled potatoes on hand, it won't take you more than five minutes to conjure up this ever-popular dry Indian potato vegetable. Aloo Barabati Ki Sabzi or Potato and Yardlong bean stir-fry is very simple Yardlong bean or Barbati Recipe which taste great with Roti, Parantha or Poori. Yardlong bean or Chinese long bean or snake bean is easily available vegetable across India. It has been called by many different names such as. Beans Aloo Sabzi or stir-fry is one of my favourites to go with rice and a coconut-based kuzhambu or curry.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food aloo and french bean dry sabzi recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!