Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, (leek) tempe/ tempeh mendoan. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook (leek) tempe/ tempeh mendoan using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make (Leek) Tempe/ Tempeh Mendoan:
- Make ready 200 g tempeh, sliced as thin as possible
- Get Leeks, chopped, about 1 finger long (originally spring onions)
- Take 5 cloves garlic
- Prepare 1/2 medium onion chopped (traditionally called for shallots)
- Take 6 tbsp self rising flour
- Prepare 6 tbsp rice flour
- Get 300 ml(?) vegetable oil
- Prepare 1 tsp Salt (or to taste?)
- Get 1/4 tsp sugar
- Prepare 1/2 tsp pepper (or to taste?)
- Make ready 1 tsp coriander powder
- Get 1 tsp turmeric
- Make ready 1 tsp galangal paste
- Prepare 150 ml(?) Water
- Take Sweet soy sauce +chopped chillies as garnish
Instructions to make (Leek) Tempe/ Tempeh Mendoan:
- Mince garlic and onion, mix with salt, pepper, and all the ingredients other than the leeks, flour, and tempeh, with mortar and pestle/food processor if you have them
- Mix the spices into the flour mixture, add chopped leeks. Add water until the batter is runny but doesn't drip if you try dropping it from your spoon.
- Heat the oil on your wok, check whether they are hot enough by dropping some batter and they bubble.
- Coat tempeh slices with the batter, ensure that each slice has enough leeks on both sides, fry until yellow brown.
- Eat as snacks or with steamed rice, wide a side of soy sauce or you can try my way I guess (with some cheese but definitely far from traditional)
See to it that you integrate these superfoods into your daily diet. Why not add some beans or blueberries? Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole grains, and oats, plus an assortment of nuts, primarily walnuts. Also, you need to include yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. By eating these superfoods on a regular basis, you should eliminate any weight problems. You will enjoy good health when you opt to eat the green living way. You will discover that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fend off disease. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits now.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food (leek) tempe/ tempeh mendoan recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!