Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, belles smoky stirfry spag. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Belles Smoky Stirfry spag is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Belles Smoky Stirfry spag is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook belles smoky stirfry spag using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Belles Smoky Stirfry spag:
- Take 5 pieces Chicken
- Take 1/2 cup Diced chicken boiled or smoked
- Make ready 2 sticks Chicken franks(sausage)diced:
- Take 1/2 pack Spaghetti:
- Get Tomato, peppers of your choice, Tomato paste
- Get 1/2 cup Spring onions
- Make ready 4 cloves Garlic:
- Make ready Onions
- Prepare cubes Seasoning
- Get Curry, thyme, salt
- Get Oyster sauce & light soy sauce(optional)
- Make ready Vegetable oil
- Get Barbecue sauce
Instructions to make Belles Smoky Stirfry spag:
- Place your chicken in a pot. Season and boil.
- Blend peppers together. Fry with garlic and onions. Add in some tomato paste and season with seasoning cubes, curry, thyme, salt. Once tasty and thick, set aside.
- Prep your ingredients: chop garlic cloves, onions, spring onions, dice chicken franks and dice some pieces of the boiled chicken or if you already have some chicken(smoked or boiled) dice and set aside.
- Pre heat your oven. Remove the boiled chicken from the stock once ready and immediately drizzle barbecue sauce over it. Place inside oven tray and grill until bothe sides are browned. Option 2 : you can fry the chicken amd set aside.
- To begin the stirfry, place a wok (preferably because of the smoky aroma it gives to the food) or frying pan on the medium heat. Drizzle in some oil. Then, saute the onions, spring onions, garlic, thyme in the oil. You'd begin to get some flavorful aromas.
- Bring some water to a boil. Add in a generous amount of salt(you can taste the water to be sure its tasty,) and 2 tbsp of oil. Once water is boiled, place in the spaghetti.
- Complete your stirfry by adding the diced chicken and sausage. Fry until slightly golden and remove from the pan.
- Now, this is where the magic happens. Mixing all that yummy goodness together!! It's very important to note that the mixing must occur immediately the spaghetti is cooked al-dente(just right; not too soft, not too hard). For the spaghetti to absorb all the flavors, you drop it in your stirfry as soon as you seive it. Also ensure to keep the remaining water from the spaghetti because that's the secret to an everlasting moist spaghetti that never dries and looks creamy and yummy!!
- Reheat your cleaned wok again. Drizzle with a bit of oil, drop in your spaghetti, chicken stirfry oyster sauce, light soy sauce and a bit of the tomato sauce. (it may seem weird combining sweet and peppery but it all balances out into a smoky hot vibe).
- Pour in a bit of the spaghetti water and continue to mix. The idea is to keep the spag moist. But be careful not to add too much of it so you dont end up with over cooked and soggy spaghetti. As you mix you can decide to add more of the tomato sauce until you like the color you're getting.
- And that's it guys! There you have it. This spaghetti recipe is one that will hug your tastebuds with an array of delicious flavors. The smokiness and creaminess is the secret.
- Serve with your chicken and fried plantain.
You should have several superfoods in your diet each day. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole grains, and oats, plus an assortment of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Also, you should include yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t have a weight problem again. Green living provides you with a solid eating plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. You will see that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to ward off disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by modifying your food choices now.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food belles smoky stirfry spag recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!