Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, vanilla oats crepes with lime syrup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vanilla oats crepes with lime syrup using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vanilla Oats crepes with lime syrup:
- Make ready 2 cups flour
- Take 1/2 cup milk
- Get 1 tsp baking soda
- Make ready 1/4 cup sugar
- Make ready 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Make ready 4 Tbl spoon of oats
- Prepare 4 large egss
- Prepare Butter or oil to grease pan
- Get For the lime syrup
- Get Half cup of sugar
- Get Half cup of water
- Get 1 Tbl spoon of fresh lime juice
Instructions to make Vanilla Oats crepes with lime syrup:
- For the syrup: On moderate heat mix sugar and water with lime and continue to stir until sugar well dissolved.
- Continue to stir untill turn golden brown (a little sticky). (I added few drops of vanilla extract). Note If the syrup is too thick you can add water and continue to stir until desired texture is achieved.
- For the crepes: Mix eggs and milk and whisk
- Mix all the dry ingredients very well and add up the liquid mix, add the vanilla extract and whisk very well. Note: mixture should be light i.e not thick (to be able to get a thin flexible crepe)
- Pre heat your pan with Little butter/oil on low heat and add the batter, when it starts little bubble from the top, it's then time to flip to the other side.
- After flipping you then fold into half, after some seconds flip to the other half side then fold into quarter.
- Serve with syrup or your choice.
These changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It could be that you already feel that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food vanilla oats crepes with lime syrup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!