Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, cauliflower ceviche. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cauliflower Ceviche is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Cauliflower Ceviche is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have cauliflower ceviche using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cauliflower Ceviche:
- Take 1 head Cauliflower
- Prepare 1 bunch Cilantro
- Prepare 2 Tomatoes
- Get 1/2 Red onion
- Prepare 2 Radishes
- Take 1 Cucumber
- Get 3 Avocados
- Get 3 Lemons
- Take 2 Serranos
- Prepare 1 as needed Salt
Instructions to make Cauliflower Ceviche:
- Chop the cauliflower into very small pieces by either shaving it off (with knife) or just plain chopping it into tiny floret pieces,
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add the cauliflower to blanch for 4-5 minutes
- Once it is slightly tender, strain the water out and immediately place in an ice bath to stop the cooking.
- Drain all water from cauliflower and add all other ingredients (tomatoes, onions, cilantro, avocado, serrano, cucumber…)
- Add lemon juice to mixture and mix well.
- Add salt to taste and serve.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food cauliflower ceviche recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!