Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, irvixen's poor man's lobster. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Irvixen's Poor Man's Lobster is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Irvixen's Poor Man's Lobster is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook irvixen's poor man's lobster using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Irvixen's Poor Man's Lobster:
- Take 1 packages cod or haddock
- Make ready 4 tbsp Butter
- Get 3/4 cup Water
- Take 1 large Stalk of celery, chunked
- Take 1 large Onion, sliced
- Make ready 2 Bay leaves
- Get 1 Pepper, garlic salt, dried dill and paprika
- Prepare 8 tbsp melted butter
Instructions to make Irvixen's Poor Man's Lobster:
- Using electric skillet or fry pan over high heat, melt 4 tbsp butter. Add fish, onion and celery.
- Cover fish halfway up with water, adjusting water amount as needed. Add bay leaves. Sprinkle generously with garlic salt, dill, paprika and pepper.
- Cook on high heat for 7 1/2 minutes, flip fish and cook for 7 minutes more.
- Discard the sauce you cooked it in. Serve with melted butter for dipping.
- This can be made with any fresh fish fillets. I often use wallye or pan fish like crappie. If using smaller fillets, adjust cooking time.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Obviously, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food irvixen's poor man's lobster recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!