Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, authentic mexican carnitas. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Authentic Mexican Carnitas is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Authentic Mexican Carnitas is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
This is like the Mexican version of pulled pork that you crisp in the oven. This authentic carnitas recipe creates the most tender Mexican pork you can possibly imagine!
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have authentic mexican carnitas using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Authentic Mexican Carnitas:
- Prepare 355 ml bottled Mexican Coca-Cola. Note: American Coca-Cola will
- Prepare 6 lb bone in pork shoulder or pork butt sliced into 4inch slices
- Prepare 1 sliced up orange with peel
- Make ready 2 cinnamon sticks
- Get 2 1/2 lb Manteca "lard"
- Make ready 1 cup water
- Take 4 dry bay leaves
- Take 1/2 can (7 ounces) sweetend condensed milk
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp sea salt
- Make ready 4 whole fresh cloves of garlic
Instructions to make Authentic Mexican Carnitas:
- On your stove top range, bring temperature of lard to 375°F in a large cooking pot or dutch oven.
- Add your slices of pork to the 375°F lard, and allow pork to sear until brown, stirring frequently as to not let the pork stick to the pot.
- Add cinnamon sticks, then add oranges by squeezing juice into cooking pot, and then drop in squeezed oranges peel and all. let cook frequently stirring for half an hour.
- Now it's time to bring down the temperature to 230°F by reducing the heat to medium and adding a cup of water to the boiling lard. don't worry the lard will not boil over or explode. cook until water evaporates, about 30 minutes, you'll know this when the level of lard has reduced due to cooking.
- Add by stirring in the bottle of Mexican Coca-Cola, cloves of garlic, half can (7 ounces) of sweetened condensed milk, dry bay leaves, and sea salt. cook for another hour over medium heat.
- Carefully remove carnitas and place on paper towel. Then carefully cut carnitas into 2 inch cubes.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, fry carnitas frequently turning until crispy to your liking.
- Enjoy with warm tortillas, avocado, cilantro, etc…
You need to include a few superfoods in your diet daily. Why not include some beans or blueberries? Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, along with a mix of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Furthermore, you may want to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will get rid of your problems with gaining weight. Following a green living diet plan will provide you with precisely what you need to be healthy. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body is likely to be free of disease. Prepare for a healthy future by making positive changes to your eating habits now.
Slow cooker authentic Mexican pork carnitas is what I am making today. This is like the Mexican version of pulled pork that you crisp in the oven. The smell is filling my house and I am getting. This authentic carnitas recipe creates the most tender Mexican pork you can possibly imagine! The technique, spices and flavor is outstanding. Review for Carnitas - Mexican Recipe. However, I was low on time so I was searching the. Carnitas is a very famous Mexican dish. It does involve a lot of cooking time, so I make it when I have time. Serve with fresh homemade corn tortillas, guacamole, cheese and pico de gallo with cilantro. This authentic carnitas recipe is the perfect way to learn how to make carnitas! I've said before that Mexican food is my life, but I want to, like, pound that into your head with a hammer. Carnitas, literally meaning "little meats", is a dish of Mexican cuisine that originated in the state of Michoacán. Carnitas are made by braising or simmering pork in oil or preferably lard until tender. The process takes three to four hours, and the result is very tender and juicy meat. Originating from the Mexican state of Michoacán, carnitas is a flavorful dish made from pork (usually front sections or pork shoulder) that is braised, roasted, or slow-cooked in its own fat for a long time. Authentic Pork Carnitas - Mexican Slow Cooked Pulled Pork. Carnitas: It's a very popular Mexican dish that consists of braised pork and can be eaten by itself or with tortillas, guacamole and salsa. authentic mexican barbacoa, carnitas and chicken tacos. How to make authentic carnitas cooked low and slow in a slow-cooker with citrus juices and Mexican spices. Slow Cooked Carnitas make some seriously flavorful tacos!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food authentic mexican carnitas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!