Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, curried carrot stew. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Curried Carrot Stew is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Curried Carrot Stew is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have curried carrot stew using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Curried Carrot Stew:
- Get 2 lb Carrots sliced
- Prepare 1 small onion diced
- Get 1 Green pepper diced
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp Ginger
- Get 1/4 tbsp Cumin
- Get 1 tbsp Curry
- Take 1 small tomatillo sliced
- Get 1 tbsp Sugar
- Take 1 dash chili powder
- Prepare 1 dash nutmeg
- Prepare 1 15 oz can tomato sauce
- Make ready 1 cup diced ham (optional )
- Get 1 1/2 quart Water
- Get 3/4 cup Lentils
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Salt
Steps to make Curried Carrot Stew:
- Add to slow cooker carrots , water onion tomatillo and spices lentils and ham (unless vegan) cook on high 4 hours
- Add tomato sauce after two hours
- When lentils and carrots are tense about 4 hours stew should be done add cooked rice stir return lid and turn off slow cooker serve with crisp flat bread on the side
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food curried carrot stew recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!