Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, soyabean pulao. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Soya bean Pulao is a very healthy and tasty Indian Rice recipe which is made in pressure cooker with ghee, spices and red soya bean which are perfect for all special occasions. Aaj hum aapke liye SOYABEAN PULAO ki yeh delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have soyabean pulao using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Soyabean Pulao:
- Prepare 1/2 cup Long Grained Rice (basmati rice)
- Get 1/2 cup Soya Chunks (dried)
- Prepare 1/4 cup finely chopped Carrots
- Make ready 1/4 cup Green Peas (fresh or frozen)
- Take 1/2 teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- Get 1small piece Bay Leaf
- Prepare 2-3 Black Peppercorns
- Prepare 1small piece of Cinnamon Stick
- Get 2-3 Cloves
- Make ready 1medium Onion, thinly sliced
- Make ready 1 Green Chilli, finely chopped
- Get 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric Powder, optional
- Take 1 1/4 cups Water
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Take 1 tablespoon Oil or Ghee
- Take 2 tablespoon finely chopped Coriander Leaves, for garnishing
Steps to make Soyabean Pulao:
- Rinse tice 2-3 times in water and soak it in water for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse and soak soya chunks in hot water for 15-minutes.
- After 15-minutes, chunks will increase to almost double in size. Drain excess water and again rinse them 2-3 times in water to remove raw smell.
- Heat oil or ghee in a non-stick pan (with lid) over medium flame. Add cumin seeds, bay leaf, black peppercorns, cinnamon and cloves and allow cumin seeds to sizzle. Add sliced onion and green chilli and sauté until onion turns transparent.
- Add chopped carrot and green peas and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Drain the excess water from soaked rice and add them in the pan. Add drained soya chunks and turmeric powder. Mix everything well and sauté for a couple of minutes over medium flame.
- Add 1¼ cups water and salt to taste; bring it to boil over medium flame.
- When it starts to boil, reduce flame to low and cook covered (cover pan with a lid) for about 10-minutes. Do not open the lid in between as steam will escape and rice will not cook properly and become sticky.
- After 10-minutes, turn off flame and keep it over hot stove-top for at least 7-8 minutes. Now, remove the lid and fluff the cooked rice with fork.
- Soya bean pulao with vegetables is ready. Transfer it to a serving bowl and garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve it with raita(optional).
Your daily diet must include at least some of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Then, try to add a few green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Throw in whole grains and nuts. Make sure you consume proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will get rid of your problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy great health as you decide to eat the green living way. Your body will become disease free as you build up your immune system. Prepare for an awesome future by modifying your eating habits right now.
With the recognition of being an important commercial pulse of the world, soya beans are coming into many kitchens around the world. healthy soya bean pulao recipe, quick pulao recipe, easy pulao recipe in hindi, We Value Your Comments - Please Like Share and Subscribe to #cookwithann for more simple. Soya bean Pulao is a very healthy and tasty Indian Rice recipe which is made in pressure cooker with ghee, spices and red soya bean which are perfect for all special occasions. Hamare iss all-in-one food & recipe channel "Shravi's Kitchen" mein aap sabhi ka swagat hai! Aaj hum aapke liye SOYABEAN PULAO ki yeh delicious. In this video we will see how to make Soyabean Pulao. Soya Rice is a famous main course recipe which can be easily prepared at. Soyabean pulao recipe #Susmita's Happy Land Hi guys, Welcome to my channel. #Susmita's Happy Land Like, Share & Subscribe and hit the Bell icon for future. Узнать причину. Закрыть. In this soya bean pulao recipe, nutritious soya granules and rice are sautéed in ghee with fresh vegetables and spices and then cooked like a normal pulao making it a well. A wide variety of soya bean pulp options are available to you, such as local service location, key selling points, and applicable. Soya Bean Pulao is the healthy combo of Soya Bean and Rice. It is a comfort Indian meal, that can be served in lunch or dinner. Here Soyabean is cooked with green peas. Cholia Soya Bean Pulao is an interesting main dish recipe that is made with green chickpeas and soya bean chunks, cooked to perfection along with basmati rice and is. Soya Bean Pulao is a delicious and healthy one-pot recipe that you can easily make at home without much hassle, Soya Bean Pulao is a popular main course dish made using. Find Nutritious Soybean Pulaopilaf Soya Chunk Fried stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. How to make Soya Pulao-Soya nuggets make a good substitute for mutton in this pulao, made especially for vegetarians. Soya Chunks Pulao #SoyaChunksPulao #SoyaPulao #PulaoRecipes Soya is a great source of proteins, vitamins and minerals. Soyabean Pulao Recipe in Hindi..green gram and soya bean chunks into a healthy cholia soya bean pulao recipe. These compounds protect cells from damage that is caused by free radicals. These free radicals are believed to be responsible for many.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food soyabean pulao recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!