Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, leek omelette. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have leek omelette using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Leek Omelette:
- Take EGGS
- Get 1 dash salt and pepper
- Prepare 2 eggs
- Make ready ADDITIONAL ADD ON OPTION
- Prepare 2 slice chedder cheese strip or any cheese
- Make ready 1 stick leek slice thinly into rings
- Take 1 tbsp butter
- Prepare OPTIONAL GARNISH
- Prepare 1 tbsp each of heinz tomato and chili sauce
Instructions to make Leek Omelette:
- Season eggs then set aside
- With butter lightly sauté leeks 1 minute then add beaten eggs
- Additional add on chedder cheese then cover lid for 2 minute till cheese are melted and eggs are lightly brown and crisps
- Flip one side of the omelette and serve as a light diet brunch or sandwich fillings or as side dish
- OPTIONAL SERVING LEEKS OMELETTE TOP HEINZ TOMATO AND CHILI SAUCE
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. If you currently eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time. Evidently, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food leek omelette recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!