Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, classic clubhouse. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook classic clubhouse using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Classic Clubhouse:
- Take 3 slices of bread
- Take 3 leaves of lettuce
- Take 2 slices of tomato
- Get 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- Prepare 3 pieces of cooked bacon
- Make ready 1/2 cup cooked turkey
- Get 1 slice cheddar cheese
- Make ready 1 pinch of salt & pepper
Instructions to make Classic Clubhouse:
- Toast bread slices.
- Warm up turkey and place on bottom bread .
- Place cheese on top. (the warmed turkey will help it melt)
- Place bacon on top of cheese.
- Place second slice of bread on top and spread 1 tablespoon of mayo over bread.
- Place lettuce and tomatoes on top. Season with salt & pepper.Then spread 1 tablespoon of mayo on last slice of bread place on top.
- Cut sandwich into wedge slices & enjoy.
Your daily diet have to include at least a few of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Don’t forget whole food grains and nuts. Furthermore, you may want to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By eating these superfoods regularly, you should eliminate any weight problems. Observing a green living meal plan will offer you just what you need to become healthy and fit. You will discover that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to ward off disease. Prepare for a healthy future by making positive changes to your eating habits now.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food classic clubhouse recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!