Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chutney sausage rolls. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chutney Sausage Rolls is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chutney Sausage Rolls is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chutney sausage rolls using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chutney Sausage Rolls:
- Get 1 sheet gluten and dairy free pastry
- Get 1 egg beaten
- Prepare 400 g minced pork
- Prepare 2 garlic cloves minced
- Prepare 1 teaspoon thyme
- Get salt and pepper for seasoning
- Prepare 2 tbsps tomato chutney ** (see recipe)
Instructions to make Chutney Sausage Rolls:
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC - Unroll the pastry sheet
- Mix together the minced pork, garlic, thyme, sage and season with salt and pepper generously - Cut the pastry rectangle in half so you have two long thinner rectangles - Divide the pork filling in half and place in the centre of the two pastry sheets
- Top with the tomato chutney - Tightly roll the pastry round the sausage meat and chutney
- Cut into six sausage rolls - Score the top with a sharp knife
- Place on a lined baking sheet and brush the top with the beaten egg - Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. Even though you may already consume a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time. Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chutney sausage rolls recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!