Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, enchiladas suizas!!. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Enchiladas Suizas!! is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Enchiladas Suizas!! is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook enchiladas suizas!! using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Enchiladas Suizas!!:
- Make ready salsa
- Take 2 green jalapeño peppers ( depend how spicy you like)
- Prepare 8 tomatillos
- Prepare 1 garlic clove
- Prepare 1/4 small onion
- Make ready 1 cilantro
- Prepare 1 tsp chicken bouillon (I used mexican brand Knorr)
- Prepare enchilada
- Take 1 shredded chicken breast
- Take 6 - 8 corn tortillas
- Take swiss cheese or mozzarella
- Get sour cream
Instructions to make Enchiladas Suizas!!:
- In a small pan bring to boil the tomatillos and jalapeño peppers.
- When they are soft blend it together with the onion, garlic, little bit of cilantro and the chicken bouillon.
- Heat a 1 tbsp of oil and put the tortillas on at a time until soft (not too crunchy). Put the chicken in the middle of the tortillas.
- Pour the salsa on top, swiss cheese and microwave until the cheese melts about 1 min. Serve with sour cream and onion if desired.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food enchiladas suizas!! recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!