Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, puff pastry dough. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious. All these delicious treats start right here, with this dough. The gaps that form between dough layers.
Puff pastry dough is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Puff pastry dough is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have puff pastry dough using 4 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Puff pastry dough:
- Take 1 kg wheat flour
- Take 500 gms pastry margarine
- Get to taste Salt
- Make ready 1/2 ltr Cold water
Instructions to make Puff pastry dough:
- In a clean mixing bowl, sieve your flour.
- Put salt and mix to a hard dough using cold water.
- Knead well then transfer it to a floured working surface. Continue kneading till the dough is fine and hard unlike that of chapati or Mandazi.
- Once ready, cover it and let it rest for 15 mins.
- After that spread the dough using your hands then spread pastry margarine on top then cover that margarine with that dough and roll straight.
- Make a single turn.
- Roll it again straight and make a double turn. By straight i mean you like turn this dough then make this curve/ line at the centre to be on top. Hope am clear.
- Note, while rolling, the dough should be straight.
- After a double turn, keep it in the fridge for 30 mins.
- After 30 mins, roll it again straight and make a final single turn then cover it and keep it in the fridge for 8 or more hours before using it. NOTE; You can as well use it immediately but am sorry it wunt be puffy.
- Note: you can make as many turns as possible for better layered results.
- Using this dough i said earlier you can make meat pies.
- Using this dough you can make sausage wraps.
- Sausage rolls…
- Apple cages.
- Spinach feta (check spelling). Note..These are not yet baked. You bake on low degrees. As low as 140 degrees till they brown.
- Enjoy making your own puff pastry dough at the comfort of your house. KEY FACTORS; PASTRY MARGARINE, COLD WATER. Thanks.
You must have several superfoods in your diet everyday. Why not add some beans or blueberries? Then, try to add a few green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Throw in whole grains and nuts. Also, you should consume yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t have a weight problem again. You will enjoy great health as you decide to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body is likely to ward off diseases. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits right now.
Puff pastry, also known as pâte feuilletée, is a flaky light pastry containing several layers of butter and dough. The gaps that form between dough layers. A bite of puff pastry topped with mushrooms at a fancy cocktail party? All these delicious treats start right here, with this dough. Preparation Sift together flour and salt into a chilled large metal bowl. Puff pastry puffs up when water in the layers of butter and dough evaporate in a hot oven, causing the layers to separate. My pastry is a hybrid of puff AND rough puff pastry. If you read the comments below, you will see Bring the dough together to form a ball. With this puff pastry dough recipe, you can have fresh homemade puff pastry anytime. Contrary to popular belief, Puff Pastry Dough can be quite easy to prepare at home. Making puff pastry from scratch is a rather involve process, including lots of butter and lots of dough folding. Buying frozen or store-bought is a cinch and works just as well! Having an easy puff pastry dough recipe under your belt can really help out if you are interested in doing a lot of French food preparation. It seems that puff pastry, which is called pâte feuillettée, just. Store-bought puff pastry can be a home cook's best friend. Puff pastry can be time consuming to make, but the results are worth it. This recipe will show you two different ways to make puff pastry dough. It will also give you some recipe ideas as well. Just cover the top of the dough with parchment paper, carefully roll the dough into a cylinder and double wrap with plastic wrap before. These savory and sweet ideas will get you started: easy pot pie This puff pastry apple dessert will be your new favorite fruit dessert.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food puff pastry dough recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!