Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, green tea vodka. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Be the first to review this recipe. Are you looking to get more antioxidants in your diet?
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook green tea vodka using 4 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Green tea vodka:
- Make ready 500 ml vodka (I used Koskenkorva)
- Make ready 20 g green tea leaves
- Get 125 ml milk
- Prepare 30 ml lemon juice
Steps to make Green tea vodka:
- Add the tea leaves to a sealable container and pour in the vodka.
- Shake the container and let sit for 20-50 minutes. You want a strong tea flavor, much stronger than you would normally would desire for regular tea.
- Strain out the tea from the vodka. The vodka should have a green, tea color.
- Add the milk to a large bowl and pour in the vodka. (It is important you pour the vodka into the milk and not the milk into the vodka!)
- Stir the mixture gently and you will see the milk slightly separating.
- Add the lemon juice bit by bit (~10 ml at the time) until the milk starts to break. When this happens you do not need to add more lemon juice.
- Stir gently and let the curdles form. Stir every couple minutes.
- Once the curdles have formed and the liquid on the top looks clear, let it sit for a couple hours undisturbed to let the curds settle.
- Strain through a sieve, and then through a coffee filter to get rid of all the solids.
- Your vodka should be tea colored and smell faintly of tea.
- Note: this recipe probably works with other teas as well. I haven't tried it but it should work in theory.
Be sure to incorporate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Include whole grains and nuts. In addition, you have to have yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will eliminate your weight problems. You will enjoy good health when you opt to eat the green living way. You will discover that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fight against disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by modifying your food choices now.
You love green tea and don't mind the occasional vodka cocktail, so why not combine the two? Be the first to review this recipe. Pour vodka into wide mouthed bottle. Are you looking to get more antioxidants in your diet? Then you clearly the (very specific) target market for UV's Sweet Green. Green Tea and Japanese Cherry YogurtHoje para Jantar. Our naturally flavored Green Tea drink is refreshing, nuanced, and delicious. We've crafted this sumptuous and earthy drink with reverse osmosis water, organic vodka and sugar. Green tea: Full of antioxidants, improves brain function, subtle and refreshing taste. Tito's Handmade Vodka is distilled from corn and is certified GLUTEN-FREE. Vodka flavored with any number of different additions has become an increasingly important sector over recent years, as brand owners seek to attract n. Stores and prices for 'Charbay Green Tea. With green tea infused vodka and liquor this soothing martini will definitely help you find your Zen. Illinois- A refreshing blend of neutral grain spirits, green tea, and honey. Made in small batches, which keeps this unique vodka refined and always delicious. Green tea vodka is refreshing, unique, and a pleasure to drink. Learn how to make it at home with our simple infusion recipe. Listen to Green Tea & Vodka on Spotify. Do you think vodka is healthier if it tastes like green tea? Would you drink it, in hopes of getting some extra antioxidants?
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food green tea vodka recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!