Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, murighonto. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious. Bengali muri ghonto recipe, Muri ghonto recipe in Bengali with English Subtitles. It is a very popular Bengali recipe with Fish Head.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have murighonto using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Murighonto:
- Take 1 cup gobindbog rice
- Take 1 Fish Head (Rohu/Katla). I have used Rohu
- Prepare 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- Prepare 1 piece cinnamon
- Take 1 masala elaichi
- Take 3 green elaichi
- Get 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Make ready 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Prepare as per taste Salt
- Prepare 2 tbsp Kaju & Kismis
- Prepare 1 potato cut into cubes
- Make ready 1 onion chopped
- Prepare 1 tsp ginger paste
- Take 1 tsp cumin powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Garam Masala powder
- Prepare 1 tsp ghee
- Get 3-4 tbsp mustard oil
- Make ready 1/2 cup warm water
Steps to make Murighonto:
- Wash the rice thoroughly and keep aside for drying in a flat plate
- Fry the rice in 1 tsp oil in a kadai. Note- Frying the rice prevents it from becoming sticky or overcooked
- Marinate the fish head with salt & turmeric powder. Fry in a kadai and keep aside.
- In the same kadai fry cubed potatoes till golden brown and keep aside
- Fry Kaju & kismis in the same kadai and keep aside
- In the same kadai add some oil temper with jeera and whole garam masala. Add chopped onions to this and fry till the onions become golden brown. Then add chilli powder, turmeric powder,salt,cumin powder,ginger paste and fry well.
- Once the masala is fried well add the fried rice & potatoes to it. Fry for some more time
- Add water to the mixture and bring it to boil. Once the water boils well add the fried fish head to the kadai and cover and cook.
- Once the rice is almost cooked prick the fish head slightly.
- Before switching off the gas add kaju kismis, ghee and garam masala powder.
- Serve hot
See to it that you incorporate these superfoods into your diet every day. To start, beans are great, and berries, in particular blueberries. Then, add a few veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, together with a variety of nuts, mainly walnuts. Additionally, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will eliminate your weight problems. Adopting a green living meal plan will provide you with just what you need for good health. You will discover that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to ward off disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits right now.
Here is another famous Bengali Traditional food Muri Ghonto Recipe. It is a very popular Bengali recipe with Fish Head. So let's watch how to make Muri. Bengali muri ghonto recipe, Muri ghonto recipe in Bengali with English Subtitles. Muri Ghonto ** All my Fish Recipes' Playlist. Muri ghonto or bengali style fish head curry, a very popular traditional recipe specially for festive seasons & on occasions. Muri Ghonto is one of the signature dishes from the Bengali Cuisine. This is prepared with Rice and Fishhead (mostly Rehu Fish/ Rui Mach or Katla fish). Special Hydrabadi Biriyani and Authentic South Indian Food. Muri Ghonto is a rich Bengali delicacy, says Urmimala, a food blogger. The side dish, she says, is cooked with rice and fried fish head of rohu or katla (known as maacher matha or. For more recipes related to Muri Ghonto checkout Bengali Fish Curry, Fish Moilee, Doi Mach, Macher Kalia. About Muri Ghonto Recipe : Muri Ghonto is a traditional Assamese and Bengali recipe, and is very popular in these states. It is a basic fish head stew cooked with lentils along. MURI GHONTO is an authentic fish dish for a Bengali. Being a Bengali, I have always loved fish and Muri Ghonto is among my favourite fish dishes. Bengali muri ghonto recipe, Muri ghonto recipe in Bengali with English Subtitles. Traditional Bengali Muri Ghonto Step-by-Step Recipe. Muri Ghonto is a traditional Assamese and Bengali recipe, and is very popular in these states. It is a basic fish head stew cooked with lentils along with a melange of spices.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food murighonto recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!