Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, meatless martabak telur. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Meatless Martabak Telur is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Meatless Martabak Telur is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have meatless martabak telur using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Meatless Martabak Telur:
- Get Martabak Wrappers :
- Make ready 150 gr plain flour
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp tapioca flour
- Make ready 80 ml water
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Take 150 ml oil to saturate the dough
- Get Martabak Filling :
- Make ready 300 gr mince quorn
- Make ready 1 medium size onion, finely chopped
- Prepare 6 spring onions, finely chopped
- Prepare 8 eggs
- Get 2 tsp curry powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp ground white pepper
- Get 1 tsp sugar
- Make ready 2 tsp salt
Steps to make Meatless Martabak Telur:
- Making the dough wrapper : Mix flour and salt throughly in a bowl. Add a little water at a time, mix & knead with your hand until you get smooth & elastic dough. Add 2 tbsp oil to the dough, knead all over again until the dough is no more sticky.
- Divide the dough into 4 a tennis ball alike form. Saturate in vegetable oil for 2 hours. Make sure all part of the dough are bathed in the oil. But don’t worry, the oil will stay clean and you can use it again later.
- Making the filling : Heat 3 tbsp oil, stir fry the chopped onion over medium heat until fragrant. Add quorn mince, curry powder, white pepper, salt and sugar. Stir to mix and cook until the quorn mince is cooked and put aside.
- Preparing the wrapper : Take one piece of dough, flatten with your palm of your hand or press with rolling pin until you get a thin and transparent pastry.
- Preparing the Martabak : Beat 8 eggs in a bowl. Add the quorn filling and chopped spring onion, mix it and set a side.
- Heat 3 tbsp oil in a frying pan over low medium heat. Put the pastry wrapper onto the frying pan, add quarter of the filling mixture evenly around the center of the pastry.
- Fold the wrapper from the 4 sides like folding an envelope so all the filling is well covered with the wrapper. Turning it over several times, until the filling mixture is being set and the whole pastry is hot and lightly brown. Repeat the process for the rest of the pastry.
- Pat dry with kitchen towel. Cut in serving portions and serve with acar (Indonesian vegetable pickles)
See to it that you incorporate these superfoods into your daily diet. First off, beans are great, and berries, especially blueberries. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, together with an assortment of nuts, chiefly walnuts. See to it that you eat proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. When you eat these superfoods daily, you should get rid of any weight problems. Green living gives you a good eating plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. You will see that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fight against disease. Prepare for an awesome future by changing your eating habits now.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food meatless martabak telur recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!