Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, beetroot malt/health mix with video link. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have beetroot malt/health mix with video link using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beetroot Malt/Health mix with video link:
- Take To Roast & Grind
- Take 20 Cashews
- Make ready 20 Almonds, skin peeled
- Make ready 5 Green Cardamom/Elachi
- Make ready Other ingredients
- Take 2 & 3/4 cups chopped Beetroot or 2 Beetroot
- Prepare 1.5 cups Jaggery
- Prepare 1/4 cup Water for grinding(Optional)
Instructions to make Beetroot Malt/Health mix with video link:
- Peel 2 Beetroots & chop it into small pieces easier for grinding. Keep the other ingredients ready
- Soak Almods for 1 hour in warm water & peel the skin. Roast all the Almonds & Cashews.
- Grind the Beetroot pieces to fine paste in a blender. Add water only if needed.
- Add the beetroot paste to a hot pan & cook until the raw smell goes. Takes only 10 mins
- Once most of the water is evaporated, add the Jaggery. You can also make jaggery syrup and filter it for impurities.
- Iron kadai works best for this recipe. You can also make in normal ones. Grind the nuts & Green cardamom together in pulse mode. Make sure you leave frequent intervals otherwise it may turn into nut butter.
- There will not be any water left out. At this stage you can make beetroot burfi or ladoo with the same recipe. Cook for more time for beetroot malt. It takes about 35 mins from start to end.
- Add the roasted nuts powder. Keep stirring, until it forms a huge mass. The jaggery crystalline & change into powder form.
- Once the mixture turns dry. Switch off flame. Keep mixing under fan to cool it down. Otherwise it ll be a huge mass once cooled down
- In 2 mins, it hardens & resembles the texture of rock salt. Break it with a fork & grind it to a powder with the help of blender.
- Add 2 tsp Beetroot malt to 200 ml Milk & enjoy the nutritional. Add preferred sweetener only if needed. Enjoy the light pink treat😊👍🏻 tastes similar to badam milk
- Recipe YouTube video link: youtu.be/M8oFqzre0e8
See to it that you add these superfoods into your diet. First off, beans are great, and berries, particularly blueberries. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole food grains are a couple of other superfoods to add. Furthermore, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t ever have to worry about your weight again. You will enjoy great health when you choose to eat the green living way. You will find that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to ward off disease. Prepare for an awesome future by making positive changes to your eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food beetroot malt/health mix with video link recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!