Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, tuscan meatballs. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tuscan Meatballs is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Tuscan Meatballs is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have tuscan meatballs using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuscan Meatballs:
- Prepare 1 each Egg, lightly beaten
- Take 1 cup Shredded mozzarella cheese (4 ounces)
- Make ready 1/2 cup Shredded Parmesan cheese (2 ounces)
- Make ready 1/2 cup Seasoned fine dry bread crumbs
- Get 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- Take 1/4 tsp Ground black pepper
- Take 10 oz Package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- Make ready 1 lb Uncooked ground turkey
- Take 12 oz Dried spaghetti
- Prepare 1/2 cup Chicken broth
- Make ready 3 tbsp Butter
- Take 2 clove Garlic, minced
- Get 1 Shredded Parmesan cheese
Instructions to make Tuscan Meatballs:
- Preheat oven 350°F. Line a 15x10x1 inch baking pan with foil: set aside. In a large bowl, combine egg, mozzarella cheese, the 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, the bread crumbs, garlic powder, and pepper. Stir in spinach. Add ground turkey; mix well. Shape mixture into 30 meatballs. Place meatballs in the prepared baking pan.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until meatballs are no longer pink. Drain off fat.
- Meanwhile, cook spaghetti according to package directions. Before draining spaghetti, remove 1/2 cup of the cooking water and set aside. Drain spaghetti, return to pan. Cover and keep warm.
- In a large skillet, combine chicken broth, butter, and garlic. Bring to boiling: reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, about 2 minutes or until mixture is slightly thickened. Pour liquid mixture over cooked spaghetti: toss gently to coat. If necessary, gradually add enough of the reserved cooking water to spaghetti mixture to moisten.
- To serve, divide spaghetti mixture among 6 shallow bowls. Top with meatballs. If desired, sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Although you may already eat a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food tuscan meatballs recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!