Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, corny crab chowder. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have corny crab chowder using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Corny Crab Chowder:
- Make ready 8 oz fresh crab meat or refrigerated canned crab meat
- Get 2 T olive oil
- Make ready 5-6 russet potatoes, peeled and chopped (about 13 oz)
- Get 1 small onion, chopped
- Get 48 oz low-sodium chicken broth
- Get 1-1/2 c frozen corn
- Get 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- Take 1 T dried basil
- Take 1/2 c half and half
- Get 1/2 tsp salt
- Get 1/4 tsp pepper
- Take chopped fresh parsley or dried oregano to garnish
Instructions to make Corny Crab Chowder:
- In large pot, heat oil. Add potatoes and onions. Cook until onion is tender. Add broth and simmer 20 min.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook on low 5 min. Serve with garnish if using.
Your daily diet should include at least some of these super foods. Why not include a few beans or blueberries? Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Include whole cereals and nuts. Be sure to eat proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will help solve your problems with gaining weight. Following a green living eating plan will provide you with exactly what you need for good health. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system gets healthier. Prepare for a healthy future by making positive changes to your eating habits right now.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food corny crab chowder recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!