Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, zesty roasted shrimp. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook zesty roasted shrimp using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Zesty Roasted Shrimp:
- Make ready 1 1/2 pound large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined2 tab
- Get 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, I used chili infused
- Get 2 tablespoon butter, melted
- Make ready 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Take 1 teaspoon cajun seasonig
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon pepper and salt to taste
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Make ready 1 teaspoon hot sauce, such as franks red hot
- Prepare Juice of 1 lemon, divided use
- Make ready 1/4 cup fresh grated romano cheese
- Take 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- Make ready 2 tablespoon thin sliced green onions
- Take For The Remoulade Sauce:
- Make ready 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Make ready 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- Prepare 2 tablespoon green onions, chopped
- Make ready 1 tablespoon minced celery
- Make ready 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Take 1 tablespoon ketchup
- Get 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoming
Steps to make Zesty Roasted Shrimp:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet large enough to hold shrimp in one layer with foil
- Make Remoulade Sauce:
- Combine all ingredients for the remoulade sauce in a food processor and blend until smooth, refrigerate until ready to use
- For Shrimp:
- In a large bowl combine olive oil, butter garlic, cajun seasoning, pepper, sugar, romano cheese, hot sauce and juice of 1/2 the lemon.
- Add shrimp and toss to coat, pour out mixture on to prepared pan making sure shrimp is in a single layer1. Roast in the oven just until shrimp are pink and cooked through, about 7 to 9 minutes dependind on the size of your shrimp
- Transfer to a serving plate and add remaining lemon juice, parsley and green onions. Serve with remoulade and cocktail sauce, have some lettuce cups to scoop shrimp in for fun eating!
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you presently eat a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food zesty roasted shrimp recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!