Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, tapioca and jello sipper sago and jelly drink. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tapioca and Jello Sipper SAGO and JELLY DRINK is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Tapioca and Jello Sipper SAGO and JELLY DRINK is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have tapioca and jello sipper sago and jelly drink using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tapioca and Jello Sipper
SAGO and JELLY DRINK:
- Get 🌻For Cooked SAGO (TAPIOCA):
- Take 2 cups sago
- Prepare 3 cups water
- Get 🌻Milk MIXTURE:
- Get 1 can Evaporated Milk
- Get 1 can Condensed Milk
- Get 1 cup coconut milk or full fat milk
- Prepare 2 packets jelly any flavoured
- Take Ice cubes as required
Instructions to make Tapioca and Jello Sipper
SAGO and JELLY DRINK:
- Boil 3 cup water on high flame then Gradually add sago,stir and cook for about 5 minutes on medium-high flame.(cooked in boiling water like pasta, drained and rinsed until cool).
- When done now drain the water & wash sago with cold water then soaked with cold water & set aside.
- Make a jelly according to packet instructions set a side in refrigerator when completely set then cut into cubes.
- Take a bowl add evaporated milk and condensed milk then whisk well then add coconut milk or full fat milk whisk well.
- Now take a serving glass add boiled sago ice cubes then add jelly lastly add milk mixture.
- Or… just mix it up! Decorated with jelly. - Enjoy !
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Even though you may already consume a lot of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food tapioca and jello sipper sago and jelly drink recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!