Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, basil and parmesan popovers. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook basil and parmesan popovers using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Basil and Parmesan Popovers:
- Get 1 cup all purpose flour
- Prepare 7 oz Whole milk
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt
- Get 2 eggs
- Take 1 Tblsp dry basil
- Make ready 1 Tblsp Parmesan Cheese
- Make ready 1/2 tsp melted butter
Instructions to make Basil and Parmesan Popovers:
- In a blender add milk butter eggs, flour and butter mix till blended.
- Butter or grease pop over pan or muffin pan, pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Pour batter in pan sprinkle basil and cheese on top,set aside for 10 minutes. When oven is ready put pan on middle rack and bake for 45 mins till they pop. Make sure inside is hollow, Serve immediately you dpread butter or jam
Be sure to add these superfoods into your diet. To start with, beans are excellent, and berries, especially blueberries. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole cereals are a couple of other foods to include. Additionally, you may wish to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Eating from this list of foods, you will never have a weight problem again. Green living gives you a great diet plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. You will see that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to ward off disease. You can look forward to a healthy future by altering your food choices now.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food basil and parmesan popovers recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!