Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, agar agar diet 3: hot agar drink. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Agar Agar Diet 3: Hot Agar Drink is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Agar Agar Diet 3: Hot Agar Drink is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have agar agar diet 3: hot agar drink using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Agar Agar Diet 3: Hot Agar Drink:
- Take 200 g hot water (Please use water more than 100 times of agar agar powder. Otherwise, agar agar may cause you constipation!)
- Prepare 1-2 g Agar Agar (1% of water. Please start with a small amount.)
- Take 1/4 teaspoon Kelp tea powder (Kelp tea would be the best result, but you could use your favourite tea or coffee.)
- Prepare [Variation suggestions]
- Take Milk
- Get Green tea
- Prepare English tea
- Take Any tea
- Get Coffee
- Get vegetable powders
Instructions to make Agar Agar Diet 3: Hot Agar Drink:
- Add agar agar powder and pour boiling hot water (or hot milk) and stir very well. If you do not stir enough or your water is not hot enough, agar will not be dissolved and stay in the bottom.
- If you would like to add If you add honey or milk, please put them last. When you are adding lemon juice, leave it to cool down a little bit and add lemon juice in order not to destroy Vitam C. Avoid adding any sugar, if you can.
- Drink while it is hot. Preferably 30 mins prior to the meal.
- When you are taking agar agar, please make sure drink plenty of liquid for agar to expand fully in your stomach.
- It is also great with hot milk when you cannot sleep because you are hungry!
- I tried with Kale powder. You could use hot milk or soya milk instead of hot water to make latte.
These changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It might be that you already think that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time. Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food agar agar diet 3: hot agar drink recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!