Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, pumpkin kababs. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have pumpkin kababs using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Kababs:
- Make ready 500 gms pumpkin washed, peeled and cut into small pieces
- Make ready 1 cup almond powder
- Make ready 2 Tbsp besan/gram flour roasted
- Take 1 Tbsp rice flour
- Prepare 1 potato boiled and grated
- Take 1 inch ginger finely chopped
- Get 2-3 garlic cloves chopped fine
- Get 2-3 green chillies chopped fine
- Make ready 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- Get 1/2 tsp roasted cumin powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- Take 1/2 tsp aamchur(dry mango) powder
- Take 4-5 Tbsp ghee
- Take 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- Take To taste Salt
Steps to make Pumpkin Kababs:
- Pumpkin washed, peeled and chopped fine. Potato is boiled and grated.
- In a pan roast besan and set aside
- In a pan heat ghee and add chopped ginger, garlic and green chilies
- Add chopped pumpkin. Stir and add rice flour
- Add roasted besan and stir well
- Add salt, Aamchur powder and stir well, set aside. Cool to make Kababs
- Make the Kababs
- In a plate add almond powder, smear the Kababs
- In a pan heat ghee and pan fry the Kababs
- Enjoy with Kasundi
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. As you can see, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food pumpkin kababs recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!