Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, dahi ke mirch/curd chillies. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Dahi ke Mirch/Curd Chillies is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Dahi ke Mirch/Curd Chillies is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have dahi ke mirch/curd chillies using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Dahi ke Mirch/Curd Chillies:
- Prepare 1/2 kg Green Chillies big ones
- Prepare 1 tsp Salt
- Take 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- Prepare 1/2 kg thick Curd
Instructions to make Dahi ke Mirch/Curd Chillies:
- Wash and pat dry all the Chillies thoroughly. Make lengthwise slits in all of them and remove the seeds. It's okay if few seeds remain. There is no need to worry about that. Take a deep bowl either an aluminium one or a plastic one. Add all the ingredients to the bowl and mix well. Do not use a stainless steel utensil.
- Keep it covered and leave on the kitchen counter if it's airy otherwise keep that on the dining table where there is fan and less of humidity. In between keep shaking it and also turning it upside down so that the Chillies are well soaked in Curd. Do it 2-3 times and then next day, spread them all one by one on a tray or a thali and sun dry for 3-4 days.
- They will be perfectly dried and crisp in two to three days. Shallow fry them in little Oil and enjoy with simple Boiled Rice and Khatti Daal.
Your daily diet need to include at least a few of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Add in whole food grains and nuts. Furthermore, you may want to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t have a weight problem again. Adopting a green living diet plan will offer you precisely what you need to become healthy and fit. Your immune system will be better, and your body is likely to ward off diseases. You can look forward to a healthy future by altering your food choices now.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food dahi ke mirch/curd chillies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!