Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, guajillo turkey tacos. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Guajillo Turkey Tacos is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Guajillo Turkey Tacos is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook guajillo turkey tacos using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Guajillo Turkey Tacos:
- Get 1 lb ground turkey
- Prepare 1/2 red bell pepper; small dice
- Get 1/2 yellow bell pepper; small dice
- Prepare 1/2 small red onion; small dice
- Prepare 2 t ground coriander
- Get 1 t Mexican oregano
- Get 1/2 t cumin
- Prepare 1/2 t onion powder
- Take 1/4 t garlic powder
- Make ready 1 C guajillo pepper salsa
- Prepare as needed kosher salt
- Get as needed canola oil
- Prepare as needed red leaf lettuce; chiffonade
- Make ready as needed chihuahua cheese; shredded
- Make ready as needed cilantro; chiffonade
Instructions to make Guajillo Turkey Tacos:
- Heat a large non-stick saute pan. Add just enough oil to coat the bottom.
- Add turkey. Season with dried spices.
- Brown both sides. When second side is browned, add salsa.
- Stir and cook for 2 minutes on low heat.
- Garnish with lettuce and cheese.
- Variations; Cilantro, lime, iceberg lettuce, romaine, pico de gallo, shallot, roasted garlic, ground chicken, ground beef, green or orange bell peppers, jalapeños, paprika, habanero, bacon, mint, lemon, yellow onion, chives, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, parsely, scallions, sesame seeds, queso fresco, cotija, serrano, ancho chile, poblano, chipotle, pico de gallo, zucchini, yellow squash, acorn squash, butternut squash, sofrito, sweet potatoes, carrots, smoked paprika, corn, coconut, curry,
- …ginger, peas, pumpkin, turmeric, chickpeas, refried beans, hummus, eggplant, dried sriracha, sour cream, harissa, caramelized onions, tomatillo salsa, peach-mango salsa, grilled pineapple or scallions, mango,
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food guajillo turkey tacos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!