Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, turkey lettuce wrap. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have turkey lettuce wrap using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey Lettuce Wrap:
- Get 1 lb ground turkey
- Take 1 tbs olive oil
- Get 2 cloves minced garlic
- Get Small diced onion
- Make ready 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- Make ready 2 tbs soy sauce
- Prepare 1 tbs rice vinegar
- Take 1 tbs ginger
- Get 1 can water chestnuts diced
- Prepare to taste Salt & Pepper
Steps to make Turkey Lettuce Wrap:
- Heat olive oil in pan and fry ground turkey until brown. Drain any fat.
- Stir in onion, garlic, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, vinegar and ginger and cook until onion is translucent.
- Stir in diced water chestnuts and continue us to cook until we’ll combined. Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Serve on lettuce wraps of your choice.
You need to include a number of superfoods in your diet daily. To start with, beans are excellent, and berries, in particular blueberries. Then, try adding a few green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are some other superfoods to add. Make sure you eat proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By eating these superfoods on a regular basis, you should get rid of any weight gain problems. Green living gives you a good eating plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your body will ward off diseases as you build up your immune system. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits now.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food turkey lettuce wrap recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!