Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, german rouladen mit kartoffel und rotkohl. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have german rouladen mit kartoffel und rotkohl using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make German Rouladen mit kartoffel und rotkohl:
- Take 4 slice thin beef
- Prepare 1 large gherkin
- Get 250 grams philladelphia cheese (shops own just as good)
- Get 1 large jar of red cabbage
- Prepare 1 dozen potatoes
- Take 1 pinch of salt
- Take 1 pinch of pepper
- Take 2 dash of mixed fruit cider
- Take 2 cup of gravy
Steps to make German Rouladen mit kartoffel und rotkohl:
- preheat oven to 180°F
- next heat pan with a small dash of oil once heated brown both sides of the roulades to lock in the flavours.
- Once browned off take out pan and spread philladelphia cheese inside. and chop up a quater of the gherkin into tiny little chunks and spread them across the roulades. roll them up and use cocktail sticks to hold them together place them in an oven proof dish make up some gravy you could make it from scratch but I find a bisto gravy is just as effective because you have the little twist. once the gravy is mixed add 2 dashes of mixed fruit cider (kopperburg - bulmers - rekordlig) any of these and stir till thick. Pour over the roulades and stick in the oven for 90 minutes.
- Now its time to prepare the potatoes and the rotkohl (red cabbage) take the red cabbage and put it in a saucepan grind some pepper and salt and leave it in the saucepan covered off the heat. Now peal your potatoes cut them into quaters and put them into water and also leave of the heat.
- After the roulades have been cooking for half an hour baste the roulades with the gravy so you dont lose the flavour. Then repeat that after another half hour.
- now your dinner is nearly ready all you have to do is turn on the hob for the water to the potatoes on high until it bubbles and then turn it to a medium heat.
- Whilst doing that you also want to turn on the red cabbage on a medium heat until its hot then simmer on a low heat.
- once the potatoes and red cabbage are soft and ready to eat then take out the roulades make sure their soft and easy to cut.
- serve up and enjoy your meal whats nice to finish off is having some bread to soak up and finish off the left over gravy mmmmmmm enjoy!!!!!!
You have to include a number of superfoods in your diet each day. To start, beans are very good, and berries, particularly blueberries. Next, try adding several veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are some other superfoods to add. Furthermore, you need to eat yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. By eating these superfoods every day, you should get rid of any weight problems. You will enjoy optimal health as you opt to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body can potentially ward off diseases. You can expect to have a healthy future by altering your food choices right now.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food german rouladen mit kartoffel und rotkohl recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!