Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, greek yogurt cupcakes with dulce de leche frosting. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Greek Yogurt Cupcakes With Dulce De Leche Frosting is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Greek Yogurt Cupcakes With Dulce De Leche Frosting is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook greek yogurt cupcakes with dulce de leche frosting using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Greek Yogurt Cupcakes With Dulce De Leche Frosting:
- Prepare ✨Cupcakes✨
- Get 175 g Salted Butter (room temperature)
- Prepare 2 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour (Sifted)
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cups Granulated Sugar
- Prepare 3 Large Eggs
- Prepare 1 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- Make ready 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Prepare 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- Prepare 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- Make ready ✨Dulce De Leche Frosting ✨
- Prepare 1 Cup Salted or unsalted Butter (room temperature)
- Take 1 Cup Dulce De Leche
- Get 370 g Powder Sugar (Sifted)
- Take 3 Tbsp Heavy Cream
- Take 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
Steps to make Greek Yogurt Cupcakes With Dulce De Leche Frosting:
- Preheat your oven to 350°F/175°C. When making this cake batter have the butter, yogurt and eggs at room temperature. Line 23 muffin cups with paper liners. In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and baking powder. In another bowl whisk together the yogurt and vanilla extract. Using an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar until it becomes smooth and light in color.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Scrape the sides of the mixing bowl as needed. With the mixer on low speed, add half of the dry ingredients to the batter and mix very well. Then add the yogurt mixture and mix until well combined. Add the remaining dry ingredients and mix until well combined. Fill the muffin cups with the batter and bake for about 17-20 minutes. Insert a toothpick into a cupcake and see if it comes out clean. If it does come out clean, it is ready.
- In a large bowl of a stand mixer, beat the butter until it is smooth. Add in powder sugar, dulce de leche, vanilla extract and heavy whipping cream. Beat on low speed for a few seconds until the sugar is well incorporated into the mixture. Then beat on medium high speed until the frosting is fluffy (about 2-4 minutes). Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate it for 15-20 minutes.
- Once the cupcakes have cooled completely, prepare a large pastry bag with extra large couplers and an extra large piping. Fill the bag with the dulce de leche buttercream frosting. Pipe the frosting on each cupcake. Enjoy! 😉
Your daily diet have to have at least a few of these super foods. To start, beans are very good, and berries, in particular blueberries. Then, add several veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Include whole cereals and nuts. Furthermore, you have to consume yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t have a weight problem again. Green living provides you with a good diet plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your body will ward off diseases as you build up your immune system. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits right now.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food greek yogurt cupcakes with dulce de leche frosting recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!