Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, traditional shortbread. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook traditional shortbread using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Traditional Shortbread:
- Get 25 p grams of butter, softened
- Take 1/2 (1 cup) icing sugar, sifted
- Prepare 1 2/3 cups plain flour
- Take 1/4 cup rice flour
Steps to make Traditional Shortbread:
- Beat butter and icing sugadin a bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffg. Sift in flours, combine well with a wooden spoon.
- Press dough inti a ball. Knead lightly untik smooth. Pat dough into a 23 cn round, about 1 cm thick, on greased baking tray.
- Score into fingers or wedges. Pierce with fork. Bake at 140°c for 35-40 minites or until set and browned.
- Cool on trays for 2-3 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack. When almost cool. Cut througg line into pieces (try using a bread knife in a sawing motion for neat pieces). Cool shortbread completely. Store in an airthight container.
- Note: dough can be rolled out and cut into small rounds or bars, cut with scone or biscuit cutters or pressed into wooden shortbread or butter moulds, as desired. Reduce baking times is cooking smaller pieces.
Your daily diet have to include at least a few of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are a few other essentials. Additionally, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By eating these superfoods on a regular basis, you should eliminate any problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy optimal health as you decide to eat the green living way. You will find that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fight against disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by modifying your food choices right now.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food traditional shortbread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!