Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, sunflower-cherry granola bars ( taste of home ). It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sunflower-Cherry Granola Bars ( Taste of Home ) is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Sunflower-Cherry Granola Bars ( Taste of Home ) is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sunflower-cherry granola bars ( taste of home ) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sunflower-Cherry Granola Bars ( Taste of Home ):
- Take 4 cup Old Fashioned Oats
- Take 1 cup Sliced Almonds
- Get 1 cup Flaked Coconut
- Make ready 1 cup Sugar
- Prepare 1 cup Light Corn Syrup
- Prepare 1 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- Prepare 1/2 cup Raisins
- Take 1/2 cup Dried Cherries
- Get 1/2 cup Sunflower Kernals
- Prepare 1/4 cup EACH: Ground Flax Seeds, Chia Seeds & Sesame Seeds ( I always find ways to work these in! )
Instructions to make Sunflower-Cherry Granola Bars ( Taste of Home ):
- Bread into an ungreased 15 inch by 10 inch by 1 inch baking pan. Bake at 400°F Fahrenheit for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Meanwhile, spread almond and coconut into another ungreased 15 inch by 10 inch by 1 inch baking pan. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- In a Dutch oven over medium heat bring sugar and corn syrup to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter until combined. Add the raisins, cherries, sunflower kernels, and toasted oats, almond and coconut.
- Using a metal spatula, press mixture into an ungreased 15 inch by 10 inch by 1 inch baking pan. Cool to room temperature. Cut into bars.
You need to include several superfoods in your diet daily. To start with, beans are great, and berries, in particular blueberries. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Add in whole grains and nuts. See to it that you include proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By eating these superfoods on a regular basis, you should get rid of any problems with gaining weight. Green living offers you a great diet plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food sunflower-cherry granola bars ( taste of home ) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!