Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, halva pudding. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Halva Pudding is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Halva Pudding is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have halva pudding using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Halva Pudding:
- Get water
- Get blueberry/ orange juice
- Prepare brandy (I skipped instead used sugar 2 tsp 2 tsp water)
- Make ready sugar
- Get honey
- Make ready whole cloves
- Prepare cinnamon sticks
- Take For Pudding base -
- Make ready coarse semolina flour
- Take chopped nuts
- Take light olive oil
Instructions to make Halva Pudding:
- Add all syrup ingredients to pot, bring up to a low boil and cook for 5 minutes. Move off of the heat until ready to use.
- Heat olive oil in pan – a 3qt saucepan fits this recipe perfectly. To taste whether your oil is hot enough or not, simply drop a small pinch of semolina into the pan. When it spits and fizzles, the oil is ready.
- )Add the entire amount of semolina to the hot oil and stir well. Continue to cook on low heat for 5-7 minutes stirring frequently. Colour should turn from a pale yellow to a light brown.
- Mix nuts, syrup and semolina to combine completely. Continue to cook on low heat for another 3-4 minutes, it will release oil.
- Halva Pudding is ready to serve. - Garnish with nuts and fruits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you currently are eating lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food halva pudding recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!